This in from The Kimkins LawSuit Weblog:
1) John Tiedt has now officially taken 2 depositions of Heidi Diaz.
2) John Tiedt has now officially taken 1 deposition of Brandon Diaz
3) We have learned that while Heidi Diaz was profiting from Kimkins through the Women’s World surge et al, she was also still accepting payments and income from SSDI and Medicare.
4) Heidi Diaz is still currently making money and still in business, however we have acquired new information that affirms the belief towards her concealment of assets.
5) We have uncovered evidence of more fraud and false advertising.
6) Brian Pugh is not an attorney, but he is an employee of Bert Cottle, and Brian formed Sharp Plumbing LLC, Halcyon Web LLC and the Beauchamp Trust for Heidi Diaz. John Tiedt plans to complete a deposition of Brian Pugh in the near future.
7) Bert Cottle has filed a demurrer that we are confident will fail. In addition, Bert Cottle has put in a motion to set aside the writ of attachment that is in place on Heidi Diaz’s assets. It is entirely up to the judge and she will hand down her decision after she has reviewed all of the court documents on 3/21/2008.