Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm shocked to see that my blog has some outside attention. It was something I started to work on and just ran out of time and figured it was no big deal because it wasn't like anyone was reading it. My how that has changed. I will continue to work on my blog, but forgive me if I do not update everyday. Some days, life has a way of taking up time in the real world . I want to thank everyone for their heart felt comments. But one comment was beyond me. I would never go onto someones blog if I didn't know them and post such harsh rude words. I was going to delete it, but I figured it was best to leave the comment. To the person that posted it... I hope it makes you feel proud and bigger than life when you try to belittle someone and their experiences. You don't know me and the way you have tried to judge me just shows how insecure you really are. It saddens me to know that someone who tries to spew hate and lies is really hurting on the inside. I would guess that the hurting you are having is your battle in your mind about the real truths of the whole Kimkins mess and the truths that you created and want so badly to believe. My hope for you is that one day you will let go of your false truths, find real answers and then begin the healing inside that you are in need of. I will not sink to a level that you seem to be sinking in. I will not criticize you or demean you. In my heart I hope that one day you find the inner peace and love that you will need to continue on with a happy life.

1 comment:

BamaGal said...

Kenni--it is great that you started this blog for all to see.
With the new year coming in---many will be searching to find the fastest way to lose weight. Too many will find their way to Heidi's door.

I hope you will assist us in making sure that does not happen. Join our websring Say "NO" to Kimkins Webring
.