Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Last night I sat down and took some time ( alot of time) o read more links about the dangers of Kimkins. Oh how I wish that I had seen all of this a long time ago. If all of this information would have been public knowelege when I was first at Kimkins, I would have never joined. There is still somuch for me to still read and try to piece the puzzle together for myself. I am so glad to see that so many other people are posting their personal stories. I believe that one of the most important steps in healing is talking about the problem. It seems to lift a great deal off your shoulders when you can share you thoughts and feelings. It is also an amazing feeling when you read other posts from similar situations and realize you are not alone. I am not saying it is a good feeling to know other people were damage. What I do mean is that it is good to know that you are not alone and you can reach out to others that are sharing your experiances and you can form a new web of support for each other. With this, there is also a slight negitive side also. You tend to get the nay sayers and people who will do anything to run you and your situation into the ground with snide catty remarks.

The people that are still out there defending this diet and the insane woman behind it are just as evil and heartless as Kimmer. I ask you this:
  1. How can you live with yourself when you know that the woman behind the plan is a fraud?
  2. When you see the red dress picture, do you wonder who it really is?
  3. The paycheck you recieve from Kimkins, is it really enough money in exchange for your soul?
  4. How can you sleep at night when you know you are putting at risk the health of so many Women, mothers, daughters and "friends"
  5. How much more proof do you need to make you open your eyes to the fact that Kimmer is an insane, obese money scamming liar?

2 comments:

OhYeahBabe said...

Would you like to join the Say no to Kimkins! web ring?

You haven't posted in a while. We miss your Kimkins commentary!

Please encourage your readers who were members of Kimkins to join the Kimkins lawsuit! It's so easy - here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.

Unknown said...

Hi Kendra!
I don't know how often you check your blog but I had read your Kimkins story and wanted to make sure you were aware that attempts are being made to contact ex-kk to share their story on ABC? Check
HoneyBee’s Blog for details on where to email. I hope you will consider sharing your story to stop people from trying the Kimkins diet
Take Care,
Honey Bee