Saturday, September 15, 2007

Let me introduce myself, I am Kendra aka Kenni. This is just my little piece of the web to comment and gather my thoughts, ideas, feelings ect. on what is going on in my world. I am a mother, a sister, a daughter,an aunt, a friend. I am any one of many labels at any given time. Some days I am creative, some days I am moody, some days a plainjane and others the ultimate diva, some days I am a star in my own drama and other days I like to blend into the crowd. I stand up for who I am and I what I believe. I am easy going but not a push over. I stand up for the cause and I tend to observe and learn when I do not know the full understanding of something.
I like a healthy debate and I think there are always many things to learn from most of them. I am an open person and can admit when I am wrong.

Please take the time to get to know me, and I am looking forward to getting to know you.

No comments: